I managed to fix this myself. Here is the step by step instructions:
- Uninstall roblox and roblox studio.
- Open registry editor, be careful not to touch anything you don't need to touch.
- Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
- Delete both Roblox and ROBLOX Corporation. Select yes when the pop-up menu comes up.
- Install roblox via a game, not studio.
- You will notice that the problem is still there, thats normal, close the file explorer and then press yes where it says Studio.App.Settings.SelectFolderMessageBoxText
It is important that you press yes
It may look like nothing happened, but it worked. Go inside roblox studio and create away! (Also you can close registry editor now, haha)
As for everything else it sounds like a virus.
(I created an account just to help you)