Hi, I'd like to find out if Atlas is right for my OS usage needs and to do that I need to define for myself the following things:
- Will AtlasOS give me good usability and compatibility with software (Visual Studio, Photoshop)?
- Is there support for system features e.g. OneDrive, WSL, WSA, WinGet? Will it be broken or working?
- Will I get enough security by keeping the system up to date, and if I upgrade will I need to apply Playbook every time after installing Cumulative Updates?
- Does AtlasOS have components such as:
Targeted Content Service;
- What are the advantages of the Atlas Power Plan?
- What background drivers and services are disabled in AtlasOS?
- Is WPBT disabled?
Should I consider similar projects like ReviOS?
They share the same concept: Stripped telemetry, Improved performance, Power plan, Privacy.
These two projects are so similar in my opinion, but how are they differ?
And finally, does ReviOS use AtlasOS code and vice versa?