I currently solved the problem, the .exe files in BOII in zombies and multiplayer I set the compatibility to windows 95, so steam detected the missing file, through which I researched and downloaded from the site below and currently works.
https://www.dll-files.com/faultrep.dll.html (just in my situation the file faultrep.dll was missing, but I leave the link as someone will find it useful, because I'm not the only one who experienced the problem with BOII, with WAW I will check on plutonium)
I will be fixing in plutonium soon!
Unfortunately, Plutonium apparently deletes some of the files that fixed my game in Steam.
As of now, the problem is unresolved in Plutonium :(
Temporary repair is no longer valid, it works in steam as well as in plutonium. (I'm not sure if BOII in steam works for everyone).
I found a way to fix it, I announced in the tab about tutorials.